The Avansia card printer from Evolis offers a number of options, and does so while occupying very little space. It is capable of printing 164 cards an hour, with options for magnetic stripes, IC chips, and RFID reading and encoding, as well as variable UV printing.
- Printing:Single-sided, Double-sided
- Encoding:Magnetic stripes, Smart contact, Smart contactless
- Card lifespan:1-3 years
- Number of cards per year:More than 30,000
- Card security level:Very High
Avansia is ideal for delivering:
- Corporate ID cards
- Secure access badges
- Student cards
- Payment cards
- Loyalty cards / gift cards
- National ID cards
- Driver’s licenses
A Retransfer printer designed for heavy duty card issuance activities
Retransfer technology (Reverse Transfer) maximizes print quality:
- High resolution 600 dpi: images and text are rendered perfectly and micro-text and watermarks are printed in high definition.
- Over the edge printing: this printer will guarantee that your edges print perfectly since the film fully covers the card.
- Evolis High Trust® consumables : their use provides flawless results.
- Avansia is exceptionally fast with an output of more than 140 single-sided color cards per hour.
- Thanks to the high capacity feed tray and output tray (250 cards each) – and high capacity consumables (500 prints per roll), you can print your card runs with no interruptions.
- Designed to issue cards intensively, Avansia is robust and reliable.
- Its 3-year standard warranty and life time warranty on the print head guarantee your long-term investment. Avansia can operate in critical environments (dust, heat…) thanks to its airtight structure.
A flexible and secured printer
- The Avansia Retransfer technology can print on all types of cards (PVC, PET, polycarbonate, ABS), including uneven card surfaces, such as smart contact and contactless cards.
- The standard built-in card flattener delivers perfect results.
Multiple encoding options
To meet your specific needs, Avansia can be configured for all types of data encoding options: magnetic stripe, contact and contactless smart cards. These factory-configured encoding options can be combined.
Avansia can be easily locked by removing the RFID electronic key. This quite simply prevents any attempt to use the printer. A mecanical key lock, available as an option, prevents access to consumables. Moreover, Avansia comes with a security slot (Kensington® type).
- Dual-sided printing (standard)
- Reverse transfer printing
- Over the edge printing
- Color dye sublimation and resin monochrome retransfer
- 600 dpi print head (23.6 dots/mm)
- Bitmap: 24 bits, R/G/B 256 level
- Printout: Y/M/C 256 level
- 64 MB of memory (RAM)
- Full card:
- Single side (YMCK): 25 s/card – 144 cards/hour
- Dual side (YMCKK): 37.5 s/card – 96 cards/hour
Additional encoding modules
- Available modules:
- Magnetic stripe encoder ISO 7811
- Dual contact and contacless encoder
- Encoder connectivity: internal USB hub, 1 port available
- Encoding options can be combined
- Factory ordered
- USB 2.0
- Ethernet TCP-IP 10BaseT, 100BaseT (Traffic Led)
- RFID locking key
- Support for security lock (Kensington® type)
- Centralized locking system to secure access to blank cards, ribbon and film (optional)2
- IPSec encrypted networking security
Card management and specifications
- Card feeder: 250 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Card output hopper: 250 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Card reject tray: 30 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil) 3
- Card thickness: 0.76 mm (30 mil), manual adjustment
- Card types:
- PVC cards
- Composite PVC cards
- PET-F cards
- PET-G cards
- Polycarbonate cards
- ABS cards
- Card format: ISO CR80 – ISO 7810 (53.98 x 85.60 mm – 3.370” x 2.125”)