The Badgy200 card printer is a mobile option that is great for entry level ID card printing. With it, you have access to a free, online card template library, giving you the ability to personalize a template and quickly print your cards on demand.
- Encoding:No encoding option
- Card lifespan:1-3 years
- Number of cards per year:Less than 500
- Card security level:Standard
Badgy200 is ideal for producing personalized cards:
- Staff ID badges
- School ID cards
- Membership cards
- Loyalty cards
- Event badges
- Visitor badges
- A solution for instant badge issuance.
- A complete card printing solution.
- Badgy provides you with a turnkey solution, for PC or Mac, consisting of a plastic card printer, the Evolis Badge Studio® card personalization software, and a pack of consumables (color ribbon and blank plastic cards) for 100 prints.
- In addition, a free card template library is available at www.badgy.com, where you can personalize the template of your choice, adding text, logos, photos, barcodes, and more.
Printing on demand
- Badgy200 allows you to print your own cards instantly and completely independently.
- Print your badges as you need them – as single cards or in small batches.
- Badgy200 has an output of 95 color cards per hour. You can also import data from a database, adding information to your card designs in a single click, and launching a print run of your badges with one command, including variable data.
- User-friendly, space saving and professional
- A stronger brand image
- The Badgy200 printer edits personalized plastic cards, with professional-quality, edge-to-edge printing, highlighting your organization’s brand image.
Easy to use
- Badgy200 is installed and used like a standard office printer. You load the cards in the feeder and retrieve them from the output hopper, both located at the front of the printer.
- With the Badgy Premium Suite® software, you can easily control the plastic card printer from your computer, by receiving notifications.
- Badgy print ribbons are easy to install and automatically recognized.
- The Badgy200 printer is smaller than an A4 sheet of paper, which means it can fit easily into any workspace. Thanks to its light weight (just 1.7 kg) and its carrying bag (sold separately), the Badgy can easily be transported.
- Single-sided printing module
- Edge-to-edge printing
- Color sublimation and monochrome thermal transfer
- 260×300 dpi printing
- 2 million colors
- 16 MB RAM
- Color (YMCKO): 38 s per card (95 cards/hour)
- Monochrome: 11 s per card (325 cards/hour)
- USB 2.0 (1.1 and 3.0 compatible)
- Space for Kensington® security lock
- Graphic printer notifications: cleaning alerts, end of ribbon alert, ribbon due to end, etc.
Card management and specifications
- Feeder capacity: 25 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil) to 40 cards (0.50 mm – 20 mil)
- Output hopper capacity: 25 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil) to 40 cards (0.50 mm – 20 mil)
- Card thickness: 0.50 to 0.76 mm (20 to 30 mil), automatic gauge
- Card type: PVC cards
- Card format: ISO CR-80 – ISO 7810 (53.98 x 85.60 mm)