D8120 is a new multi-format digital satellite receiver, which can receive 4 satellite channels and decode one MPEG-2 or MPEG-4, HD or SD service and deliver outstanding video and audio performance via HD/SD-SDI output or analog/composite video output. Its sleek packaging design fits in a standard 19” relay rack and requires only a single rack unit of space.
D8120 is a powerful digital headend product capable of the simultaneous decryption of up to 32 services via 4 CAM card slots. With advanced modulation support, the D8120 can output a full transport multiplex with both MPEG-2 and/or MPEG-4 services at an information rate of up to 213 Mbps. It comes equipped with industry-standard interfaces, such as 4 ASI outputs, that enable seamless connection to headend equipment.
- 4 RF Inputs (DVB-S QPSK, DVB-S2 QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK, and 32APSK)
- 2 GE ports, 2 ASI inputs and 4 ASI outputs
- Multi-format MPEG-2/H.264/AVS+ HD/SD processing
- Audio decoding: Mpeg-1 layer II, AAC-LC, HE-AAC,Dolby Digital/Dolby Digital Plus, LPCM Audio,
Dolby Digital Pass through, DRA
- Up to 4 independent CAM card slots for satellite receiving module , both DVB-CI and BISS mode
- l Support CC & TT;
- l Support FRAME_SYNC, synchronized decoding input;
- l GPS 1pps/10MHz Clock
- l 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet port for SNMP and web browser monitoring and control