EMR Video Fusion platform, the high-density EMR is an ideal solution for variety coding, multiplexing, scrambling, descrambling, modulating, demodulating and statistical multiplexing of SD and HD video. The compact 1-RU system delivers the flexibility to support Any-to-Any trans-formatting, and a wide variety of video processing applications.
With its ultrahigh-density architecture, EMR dramatically reduces the amount of rack space required to meet
growing processing requirements. System flexibility and workflow versatility are achieved with multi-functional
cards modules and high-capacity IP processor.
- Modularized plug-in design, 1U chassis and 6 slots
- Support flexible combination of any different type of functional cards
- Massive internal multiplexing: maximum 8.5G data processing
- Support the processing of PSI/SI under DVB standard and PSIP & ISDB under ATSC standard
- Maximum 24 IRDs for DVB-S/S2/T/T2 FTA streams
- Maximum 20 IRDs for DVB-S/S2/T/T2 encrypted streams
- T2MI de-multiplexing/encapsulation and appointed PLP_ID
- Multi-encoding support: SD/HD MPEG-2/MPEG-4/H.264
- Maximum 24 programs encoding/decoding
- Maximum 144 programs transcoding
- Maximum 72 QAM outputs
- Maximum 30 ASI inputs or outputs