In a world dominated by printers named for letters and series numbers, the Espresso 2 is a delightful idiosyncrasy. This novelty factor also applies to the unique design and modular nature of this desktop ID card printer. It offers speed, high quality printing, and is field-upgradable to dual-sided printing and different types of technology encoding.
300 x 300 dpi
color and monochrome
Single or Dual-side printing
Up to 260 cards per hour
USB and Ethernet
The Espresso II represents Italian design & engineering and reflects German reliability with its consistent performance. It offers its users great value and versatility with superior print speed and outstanding print quality. With its robust and durable construction, the Espresso II looks and works great in any office or card production environment.
The Matica® Espresso II is available in single and dual-sided configurations, so you can easily meet your printer needs for single or dual-sided cards. The entire line offers optional WiFi and Ethernet connectivity, which makes printing and encoding convenient and trouble-free. You can easily match your printer needs, as Espresso offers a vast range of options. In addition to this, the options are easy to add as your business needs continue to evolve.
- LAYOUT PERSONALIZATION
- Method: Dye sublimation, Thermal Transfer
- Mode: Direct-to-Card
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Speed: 260 cph
- Encoding: Contactless chip, Magnetic stripe
- Format & materials: ABS, ISO CR80, PET, PVC
- Hoppers: 100-card exit hopper, 80-card reject tray
- Feeder: 100-card feeder
- Connectivity: Ethernet, USB
- Printer dimensions (L x W x H): 395 x 200 x 253 mm without reject bin (15.35” x 7.7” x 9.61”); 500 x 200 x 253 mm with reject bin (19.11” x 7.7” x 9.61”); 6.6 kg
- Consumables: Matica Genuine Consumables
- PRODUCTION CAPACITY
- Production capacity: < 5000 cards per year