Designed as an upgrade to the DTC400e, the versatile FARGO DTC4250e ID Card Printer & Encoder is highly modular and easily upgraded in the field. Like its predecessor, it is available in both single and dual-sided printing varieties. It can be scaled with a growing business and is highly reliable. The DTC4250e features a number of security upgrades, including the option to add an ICLASS SE encoder.
- Compatible with Asure ID software
- Highly versatile
- Compatible with both EZ and ECO refill ribbons
The DTC4250e also features new security enhancements, such as the embedded iCLASS SE smart card encoder for encoding organizational or personnel data directly onto the card and AES-256 data decryption for protection of financial information. The DTC4250e can also be password protected so only approved operators can print and encode security cards and visitor badges.
With its small footprint, an optional, same-side input/output hopper and an optional Wi-Fi® accessory that allows you to print anytime and anywhere, the DTC4250e consumes minimal space and offers maximum flexibility. The card printer is also fully compatible with Asure ID® Card Personalization Software for creating custom credentials and Color Assist™ software that can help you match spot colors, ensuring accurate reproduction of such complex graphics as company logos or employee photos.
Backed by a global three-year warranty, each of our seventh generation FARGO card printers can be seamlessly integrated to work with other HID products, ensuring that you receive and retain the maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
- Side Printing: Single or dual
- Print Method: Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included Software: Embedded Swift ID® badging application and FARGO Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist™ spot-color matching
- Data protection: AES-256 encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 100 card input, 100 card output, 100 card reject with same-side input/output hopper
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
ENERGY STAR® Certified Product:
Provides organizations with a high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solution that supports corporate green initiatives and helps reduce costs. As part of its new ENERGY STAR rating, the default time for sleep mode has been lowered from two hours to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption while in standby or sleep mode. (ENERGY STAR qualified card printer (base models only without encoders))
- Single-wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding (only available for iCLASS® and contact smart card encoding)
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi® accessory (on Ethernet-enabled printers)
- Password protection on the printer
- Data protection via AES-256 decryption
- Eco-friendly erase and rewrite feature (no ribbon required)
- SmartScreen™ graphical display
- Optional dual-side printing
- Optional fluorescent printing for additional UV security
- Optional same-side input/output card hopper – field upgradeable
- Smart card encoding (contact/contactless) – field upgradable
- Magnetic stripe encoding – field upgradeable
- Printer cleaning kit