The Datacard FP 65i financial card printer gives you and your customers the security of on-demand issuance for credit, debit, and gift cards. This instant, peace-of-mind service is great for not only strengthening the loyalty of your valued cardholders but also reducing your operating costs.
- Allows your customers to immediately begin using and purchasing with your card
- On-demand issuance drives costs down
Secure indent printing
Reduce the risk of fraud with rear indent print capabilities, making cards more difficult to reproduce and counterfeit.
ISO IAT magnetic stripe encoding
Keep sensitive magnetic stripe and indent data secure during transmission across the network or USB cable with your choice of 3DES or AES-128 encryption. The printer driver and firmware work together to encrypt magnetic stripe data, allowing seamless and secure card issuance.
Full-color or single-color imaging
Create unique full-color card designs for maximum impact, or use a single-color ribbon to personalize preprinted cards.
Intelligent printer driver
Make daily tasks easier with a sophisticated printer driver. It automatically adjusts its settings for new ribbons. It also allows operators to fine-tune quality with image and color controls, monitor diagnostics, perform tests and connect to an online help center.
Rear Indent Printing
Incorporate additional security with zero-to 9 character rear indent printing with locking enclosure
Smart card personalization (factory install or field upgrade)
Choose the dual contact/contactless reader to personalize smart cards.
Printer-PC security software
This feature disables printing if the printer is connected to any PC that is not the designated host PC, so the printer cannot print cards if it is stolen.
Hardware lock system
Prevent theft of supply items with optional locks for the input hopper, cover and rear enclosure.
Securely attach the printer to a workstation with the Kensington® cable lock.
Combine with Datacard® CardWizard® issuance software and create a flexible instant issuance environment that can easily adapt to your needs.
- Print method:
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- Print resolution:
- 300 dots per inch (11.8 dots/mm)
- 256 shades
- Full-color print speed:
- up to 150 cards per hour (one-sided)
- up to 120 cards per hour (two-sided)
- Monochrome print speed
- up to 420 cards per hour (one-sided)
- up to 240 cards per hour (two-sided)
- Physical dimensions:
- 5 in. (L) x 7.8 in. (W) x 9.5 in. (H)
- 6 cm x 19.8 cm x 24.1 cm
- Printer weight:
- less than 12.5 lbs. (5.7 kg) without supplies
- Printer drivers:
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® XP, Windows Server® 2003 and 2008 operating systems
- 24-month standard depot warranty for card printer
- 24-month printhead warranty—no prorating, no card counting