The ProxPro II 5455 is a 125 kHz wall switch proximity reader that is designed for mid-range applications. It is a step up from the original ProxPro reader and features flexible mounting options. In many cases, flexible can also mean “complicated”, but the ProxPro II’s two-piece design is easy to install, and comes with a multilingual installation manual for guidance.
Like others in HID’s “Prox” line of products, this proximity reader comes with potted electronics, making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Can be mounted on metal with minimal impact on read range
- Optional kit allows for mounting behind glass
- Includes multicolor LED and either internal or host control of LED and beeper
- Choose from Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interfaces
- Replaceable covers available in different colors