Part of the SlimLine range of multi-purpose antennas, the A6032 is both unobtrusive and rugged. Together with its superior aesthetics, the A6032 is ideal for customer facing applications and sought after for RFID deployments from retail to industrial asset tracking. The A6032 can be flush wall mounted for asset tracking or used as a slim counter antenna for inventory management.
Data Sheet — Times-7 A6032 (CP) Indoor RFID Antenna (FCC/ETSI)
- Times-7 A6032 (CP) Indoor RFID Antenna Unit
- One year standard equipment warranty
WHY BUY THIS ANTENNA?
The Times-7 A6032 RFID antenna is built as a high-performance CP antenna with a multi-purpose 75 degree horizontal beamwidth.
- Up to 6m read range.
- Just 12mm thick.
- Sleek and rugged design, with customer friendly aesthetics.
- Ideal for retail, industrial, or any customer facing environment.
Note: The Times-7 A6032 SlimLine VESA Mounting Plate MUST be used in conjunction with either the RFMAX EZ-M-9 Mounting Bracket or a compatible VESA mounting bracket.
- Operating Frequency:
US (902-928 MHz), EU (865-867 MHz)
- Max Read Distance:
Up to 6 m (19.6 ft)
- Elevation Beamwidth:
- Azimuth Beamwidth:
- Connector Type: 1 ft Pigtail terminating in an SMA Female connector
- Cable: Integrated 1 ft pigtail
- Mounting: Integrated mounting holes
- Dimensions: 15.4 x 10.8 x 0.5 x in (391 x 275 x 12 mm)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (997.9 g)
- IP Rating: IP 65
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +55°C